Power Slap Mobile Christmas Challenge
Las Vegas International Fight Week VIP Trip Giveaway Official Rules
Las Vegas International Fight Week VIP Trip Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Las Vegas International Fight Week VIP Trip Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins on December 25, 2023 at 12:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time and ends January 3, 2024 at 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“Promotion Period”). The computer clock of Schiaffo LLC (“Sponsor”) is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
2. The Promotion is open only to legal permanent residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Territories and Possessions) (“Territory”) who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor along with its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. In addition, to be eligible to win, you must also execute and return Sponsor’s forms for you to: (i) consent to the use of your rights of publicity; (ii) assume all tax liabilities; (iii) waive all claims against Sponsor and Promotional Parties; and (iv) confirm your eligibility (collectively “Affidavits and Waivers”). This Promotion is void in any jurisdiction not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
3. How to Enter.
Be a registered user of Power Slap Mobile, enter the “Christmas Challenge” event and finish in first overall place when the event is over (as determined by Power Slap Mobile). Entries are limited to one per person.
Incomplete Entries and Entries with Errors. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, false, lost, late, misdirected, deceptive, or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. The following prizes with the following approximate retail values will be awarded during the promotion:
|Approximate Retail Value
|Grand Prize for one winner:
Two tickets to attend a UFC event in Las Vegas, NV during International Fight Week 2024
Two nights hotel accommodations in a hotel selected by Sponsor
Roundtrip flight to Las Vegas, NV for two within the Territory
Prizes that include travel, third-party goods, or third-party services will be awarded as vouchers, gift cards, or certificates. For such prizes, Sponsor’s sole obligation is to award and deliver to eligible winners such vouchers, gift cards, or certificates.
Prizes may be substituted by the Sponsor (in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor) for other prizes selected solely by Sponsor of equivalent approximate retail value.
5. Prize Restrictions.
- In order for a prospective winner to be confirmed as a prize winner, a prospective winner must submit to, complete, and pass a background check and security check to the sole satisfaction of Sponsor and satisfy any other corporate policies of Sponsor in effect as of the time of receipt of the prize to Sponsor’s satisfaction.
- For prizes that include guest travel or attendance, in order for a prospective winner to be confirmed as a prize winner, a prospective winner’s guest must submit to, complete, and pass a background check and a security check to the sole satisfaction of Sponsor and satisfy any other corporate policies of Sponsor in effect as of the time of receipt of the prize to Sponsor’s satisfaction.
- In order to be confirmed as a prize winner, a prospective winner must be residing in the Territory at the time of winner selection.
- In order to be confirmed as a prize winner, a prospective winner must have complied with and remain in compliance with these Official Rules.
- In order to claim any prize, a prospective winner may be required to provide verification of his or her eligibility, age, place of permanent residence and all claims made by the prospective winner.
- Should a prospective winner not claim a prize, not be eligible to receive a prize, or does not meet the restrictions set forth in this Section 5 within the period set forth in Section 7 of these Official Rules, or if the prospective winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors, or is disqualified by the Sponsors for any reason in the sole discretion of the Sponsors, the prize shall be automatically forfeited by that prospective winner. In such event, Sponsor may either, in its discretion (1) determine that no other entrant will receive the prize, or (2) grant the prize to the entrant who finished in overall second place in the Christmas Challenge (and so on until a winner is not disqualified).
- Sponsor may use third-party security companies, investigators, and researchers to perform or assist in performing background and security checks. Sponsor is under no obligation to share background and security check information with prospective winners, the guests of prospective winners, or anyone else. If a background or security check reveals any information Sponsor believes could present a security, legal, regulatory, or compliance risk to Sponsor or any event, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such a security check and background check shall be deemed to be failed by a prospective winner or the guest of a prospective winner.
6. The odds of winning the prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and the relative skill or ability of such entrants. If a prospective winner (and where applicable the prospective winner’s guest) does not meet the qualifications of the original selected prize, but does qualify for a different prize, then Sponsor may, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, award such a prospective winner such other prize.
7. Potential winners shall be notified by the e-mail address provided in its entry. Potential winners will have 72 hours after receipt of such notice to claim their prize and complete all additional Affidavits and Waivers.
8. Rights of Publicity. By entering this Promotion, you consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, voice, signature, photograph and likeness (“Persona”) for the purpose of promoting Sponsor’s business and any products, locations or services that are associated with any prize, and for other commercial uses deemed reasonable in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Such consent includes your consent to permit Sponsor to allow third parties to assist or provide such promotional uses on Sponsor’s behalf. By entering this Promotion you hereby agree that your entry and ascent to these Official Rules shall act as a written consent (pursuant to NRS 597.790) of all such commercial uses of your Persona.
10. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entries from any individual found to be tampering with the participation process, hacking any systems used by Sponsor, interfering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be un-sportsman like or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Additionally, any entries containing content that is derogatory, profane, libelous, slanderous, disparaging, lewd, obscene, threatening, sexually explicit, pornographic, illegal, or contains works of another in violation of someone’s copyrights will be deemed invalid and ineligible to win a prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, SUCH ATTEMPT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Liability Limitations. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (iii) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (iv) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (v) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sponsor’s web site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (vi) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action. You agree that the aggregate liability of Sponsor to you for any breach by Sponsors of these Official Rules shall, in no event, exceed the Approximate Retail Value as outlined in Section 4.
12. All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor, its officers, directors, equityholders, contractors, affiliates, accountants, attorneys and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with: (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion; (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize; (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website; or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
13. No Warranties. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE MADE OR MAKE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THIS PROMOTION OR A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND ALL PRIZES ARE TENDERED TO ENTRANTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY PRIZE.
14. Disputes and Choice of Law. Except where prohibited by applicable statutes, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be exclusively brought in the state courts of the State of Nevada sitting in Clark County Nevada. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
15. Force Majeure. At any time prior to winners receiving a prize related to or from this Promotion, Sponsor may reset the Promotion Period and/or substitute any prizes, if the ability of Sponsor to issue such prize or to continue conducting the Promotion is impaired by any: (i) strike(s), lockout(s), labor dispute(s); (ii) inability to obtain labor, materials or equipment, or reasonable substitutes; (iii) acts of God; (iv) governmental restrictions or regulations; (v) acts of terrorism; (vi) enemy or hostile governmental action; (vii) civil commotion; (viii) fire; (ix) flood; (x) riots; (xi) earthquakes; (xii) pandemic(s); (xiii) weather emergency; (xiv) declaration of a state of disaster; (xv) natural disaster; (xvi) inaccessibility of a planned venue; (xvii) man-made disaster; (xviii) any civil emergency; (xix) government issued travel restrictions or other casualty, or other conditions similar to those enumerated in this Section 15 that are not within the reasonable control of Sponsor.
16. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to winners who receive prizes equal to or exceeding IRS reporting requirement thresholds.
17. Third Party & Social Media. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, associated with, or administered by TBS and TBS.com, Facebook, Instagram, Rumble, Twitter, Whatsapp, Tumblr, Google, YouTube, WeChat, or WhatsApp (collectively “Social Media Sites”). By entering this event, you agree to hold all Social Media Sites harmless for and from any potential claims you may have related to or arising out of this Promotion.
18. Winner’s List. For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Power Slap, PO Box 26595 Las Vegas NV 89126 attn.: Strategy/CRM. Requests for the name of winners must be received within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Governmental and taxing authorities may obtain a list of winners from their jurisdictions for a time period not to exceed the longer of either: (i) 30 days after the end of the Promotion Period; or (ii) for such time as required by applicable statutes, provided that such governmental and taxing authority provides a cover letter in such request refereeing the applicable statute.